Page 61 of 183 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111161 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue2th View Post
    Possum Kingdom - The Toadies (this is kinda creepy-"do you want to die" -is this some kind of serial killer song?)
    Speaking of serial killers, I've been listening to the Swamp Zombies lately. They have a song called "Unemployed" that references a bunch of infamous serial killers (I guess by definition, they'd all be infamous). The album closes with "Ballad of Ed Gein", who probably was an inspiration for the guy in Silence of the Lambs that made the skin suit.

I heard three songs from their album A Frenzy of Music and Action! back in the summer of 1992. I finally bought the CD last year.

Chasin' the Trane, John Coltrane.

Amazon replaced my corrupted track of Metallica's Suicide & Redemption this morning, I listened to that and it was too heavy for the start of the day so I had to go jazz to bring it back down.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Piece of Pie, Stone Temple Pilots.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I got the self-titled Fleet Foxes CD a few days ago and listened to it today. They're really quite good.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

The Pharaoh Sails to Orion, Nightwish
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Kiss Me Through the Phone - Soulja Boy

I really wanna make a good power hour CD, any ideas? Thought about making one strictly with TV show themes.....could be pretty fun.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Quote Originally Posted by DarthQuack View Post
    Kiss Me Through the Phone - Soulja Boy

I really wanna make a good power hour CD, any ideas? Thought about making one strictly with TV show themes.....could be pretty fun.
    Right off I can think of a few songs I have that are themes to TV shows - "Teardrop" by Massive Attack (House), "Here With Me" by Dido (Roswell) and all those Who songs for the C.S.I. shows if you want more power ("Won't Get Fooled Again", "Baba O'Riley", and "Who Are You").

You should kick off your power hour CD with "Let There Be Rock" by AC/DC. Or maybe save it for the end.

Fire, The Ohio Players. Now it's Up for the Down Stroke, Parliament.

Jim Rome is interviewing Mike Kryshewzkjoijwaonvbuwihwqdalklelnkonkwnfwfky right now.
    "That's what Sheev said."