Page 66 of 179 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076116166 ... LastLast

Scream - Michael Jackson.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Scream - Michael Jackson.
    Just 'cause he's dead doesn't mean you can rob his sister of half-credit.

Have you heard the "Naughty Main Mix" of Scream that features Naughty By Nature? It's one of the very, very rare occasions a hip-hop remix with guest rappers is worth listening to.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

The ID3 tag doesn't list her, so I didn't think about it. No, I haven't heard that one. Naughty by Nature, there's a name I've not heard in a long time.

Now it's Billy Jean, MJ.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Bad, preceded by Beat It and PYT. The rest will be Smooth Criminal, The Way You Make Me Feel, Black or White, Rock with You, Dirty Diana, Man in the Mirror, Thriller, Jam, Remember the Time, Don't Stop till you get Enough, Wanna be Startin Somethin, and Another Part of Me. The last song in the playlist is "Gone Too Soon", the system chose it, I'm actually not going to play it because I don't really like slower MJ, but it's an ironic choice.

Well, the last MJ song I heard tonight was "Don't Stop..." Have been several on various radio stations. I only own a cassette of Thriller.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Another of those Target compilations (by the original artists! ), 90s Lite, with "One of Us" by Joan "Don't Call Me Ozzy's Daughter" Osborne currently played. I did not know there was a creepy different intro than the version played on the radio. :justasluglikeoneofus:
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

It's a sample of an old gospel song called either "Heaven's Aeroplane" or "The Airplane Ride," depending on which source you believe. The album is very, very good. She sort of got pigeonholed as an alternative artist based on "One of Us," but she's definitely more of a blues/soul gal in the same vein as Janis Joplin.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Rescue from Cloud City / Hyperspace, ESB SE soundtrack. I put on my SW big mix playlist in honor of 12" Vader.