Page 67 of 179 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177117167 ... LastLast

TV Dinners, ZZ Top. And I haven't eaten all day, so it's reminding why I shouldn't bother.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I heard Jackson's "PYT" on the radio for the first time in years yesterday... "I want to love you, pretty young thing" came off as somewhat disturbing to me.

I'm listening to a lot of new music at the moment... there are bands out there making good new music, once you remove the Britneys and Lady Gagas (shudder).

- Phoenix' new cd

- Royksopp's new cd

- Metric's new cd

- The Prodigy's new cd

- "Enterprising Young Men" from the new Trek soundtrack (title theme)

- some older Calexico cds, too
    McCoy: What do those super sensitive ears make of that, Mr. Spock?
    Spock: Wood. Rubbing on some kind of leather.

PYT was most disturbing when Reagan recited some of it in the White House during MJ's visit.

Taste the Pain, RHCP.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    PYT was most disturbing when Reagan recited some of it in the White House during MJ's visit.
    That is extremely weird. Did Reagan sing it to Bubbles?
    McCoy: What do those super sensitive ears make of that, Mr. Spock?
    Spock: Wood. Rubbing on some kind of leather.

I Can't Get Next to You, The Temptations.

In honor of REPLY #666 to this thread, "Devil Inside" by INXS.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

I'm jamming to my 200-song Billy Ocean playlist. It's way too short to fully appreciate the masterful artistic genius behind such classics of musical achievement as "When the Going Gets Tough, the Tough Get Going." Can you imagine how badly Jewel of the Nile would've stunk without that song? I mean, without that stirring theme song, Kathleen Turner might never have been noticed, and someone else would've been cast in Who Framed Roger Rabbit.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Album: This is Somewhere by Grace Potter and Nocturnals. Its a couple of years old, but a good album Grace Potter as great voice and Scott Tournet is a great guitar player.

Song: A Looking in View by Alice in Chains. New Alice in Chains! Yea! The band as a new lead singer and a new album coming out this fall. William DuVall, the new guy, has a great voice. It's not the same as Layne Staley's, but he harmonizes with Jerry Cantrell that same way. So there's no mistaking who this band is. I'm so excited.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane