Page 72 of 180 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682122172 ... LastLast
    Irish drinking music!
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.

I had forgotten the LOOOOOONG songs on Genesis' Invisible Touch CD... 8 tracks, and 45+ minutes.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

The soundtrack to That Thing You Do! is always a nice pick-me-up CD.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Quote Originally Posted by duckyboy1975 View Post
    The Smiths - This Night Has Opened My Eyes

Best band.
    Welcome to the forum - you have impeccable taste.
    Big thanks to DarkJedi5, TheRealDubya, obi-dad, morpheus282, Tycho and Kidhuman for great deals/trades.

Sarlacc Sentence, ROTJ SE soundtrack. I just burned through the first 2+ hours of my SW playlist working on the Q&A.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

It was at school just before I left (waiting for a student to take a quiz he'd been absent for) listening to Best of New Order, leaving before the CD ended, on the "True Faith" track.

You've Got Another Thing Comin', Judas Priest.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Alison Brown Quartet.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Billy Idol's "White Wedding," just before I turned off the radio.