Page 91 of 180 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101141 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Jim Rome is switching between the theme from M*A*S*H* and some techno song I've heard many times but don't know it's title.
    Is it that song that is played at football games etc? No words but a kind of chanting going on?

Red House, Jimi Hendrix Experience, followed by Highwire, Rolling Stones.

I don't believe in the word "the", apparently.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    Is it that song that is played at football games etc? No words but a kind of chanting going on?
    Well, it wasn't Zombie Nation, if that's what you meant. But now I can't even recall the song at all.

Just heard a radio promo commercial that parodied the new Old Spice TV commercial with the Everybody Hates Chris dad/Idiocracy president guy. Weird.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Just heard a radio promo commercial that parodied the new Old Spice TV commercial with the Everybody Hates Chris dad/Idiocracy president guy. Weird.
    I hope Bruce Campbell is involved in that commercial! ?

sadly carppy Lady Gaga.....my office only gets in Z100 and it's like they play a new Lady Gaga song every other 5 minutes....it's horrible.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

[FONT=Courier New]A LOT of AC/DC.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]They keep re-running that AC/DC Iron Man 2 Shoot to Thrill "video" in the electronics department at Target and using various AC/DC songs in the TV trailers, so I am pretty much ready for next week![/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

I dunno if it's true, but I read somewhere that AC-DC has never released a greatest hits album because, if they were ever to do so, it allows the label to release subsequent greatest hits collection without their approval. So Iron Man 2 is, in essence, their second movie soundtrack that's a greatest hits collection without being called such. If it's true, pretty clever. I still think they might be surprised if they just allowed their songs to be downloaded on iTunes and Amazon; they'd make a killing off "You Shook Me All Night Long" alone.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

No Love, Exodus

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    Breaking The Law ~ Judas Priest
    YEAH BUDDY! That is one of my "mayhem songs". Whenever I would hear it in GTA:Vice City, I'd have to stop what I was doing and cause as much mayhem as possible, and that carried over to real life (ok, only in driving speed on the freeway).
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.