Page 92 of 180 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102142 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    "Breaking the Law" just makes me think of Beavis & Butt-Head.
    Awesome! Me too. BREAKIN' THE LAW! BREAKIN' THE LAW!!!

Wake Up, RAIM. This tune seems to come up in shuffle a LOT, on the MP3 player, on the PC, even on the PS3. Weird, maybe it's fate trying to tell me something. Like "buy another Rage album." (I guess 2 isn't enough)

Followed by Starbreaker, Judas Priest, Unleashed in the East.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Moved back a decade or two, due to carpy 80s and 90s tunes, to get "The Gambler" by a roasted chicken salesman.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    No time ~ The Guess Who
    Love that tune. I realized a year or two ago that they had recorded the song before the version that became a hit. I listened to a clip of it and didn't like it as much.

Love that tune. I realized a year or two ago that they had recorded the song before the version that became a hit. I listened to a clip of it and didn't like it as much.
    Interesting I didn't know that and will have to try to find that version someplace. Their greatest hits album is pretty awesome if I do say so myself.

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    Interesting I didn't know that and will have to try to find that version someplace. Their greatest hits album is pretty awesome if I do say so myself.
    It is on the Canned Wheat album. I also just realized that the versions of "Undun" and "Laughing" on the Greatest Hits CD I have are shorter than the album versions on Canned Wheat.

It is on the Canned Wheat album. I also just realized that the versions of "Undun" and "Laughing" on the Greatest Hits CD I have are shorter than the album versions on Canned Wheat.
    Cool, thanks for the info!

"Oh Death" by Jen Titus. Heard it during the preview for next week's episode of Supernatural.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

The extended end to "Purple Rain;" can't recall the last time I've heard it go on that far.

[edit] And now it's Art of Noise's wonderfully constructed "Peter Gunn."
    Last edited by Bel-Cam Jos; 05-08-2010 at 09:11 AM. Reason: dum-dada dum-dada dum-dada dum-dum
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega