Page 93 of 180 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103143 ... LastLast

Bad Boy Boogie, AC/DC, following War Machine (I bought Black Ice used for $3 because I can't get enough of that song, all the Iron Man 2 trailers have driven me crazy because I already dug it and then heard it everywhere).
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Stormy May Day, AC/DC. Not even listening to Black Ice right now, just came up in the larger mix.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

The PMS Show is playing the theme from Seahunt.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

You've Got Another Thing Coming, Judas Priest

Pandora Radio on my Droid Phone:

Currently have on the John Williams station and the music right now is Theme from Independence Day by Arnold David.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Whole Lotta Love Medley, Zep, BBC Sessions