Page 94 of 181 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104144 ... LastLast
    Stephen Hawking: "Baby Got Back." As awesome as it sounds.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Say waaaaa?

BTW, oddly, I just checked this thread again and "Whole Lotta Love" is what's on my speaks.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

More accurately, Macintosh speech reading "Baby Got Back," with "Stephen Hawking" replacing every reference to Sir Mix-A-Lot in the lyrics.

Really, why hasn't Steve Jobs or Bill Gates created a better speech synthesizer for the smartest man alive? He's always stuck with that 80s Macintosh voice that's funny to say bad words with.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

He has a new voice, actually. Chose it last year, the VoiceText from NeoSpeech. http://www.gizmag.com/go/2708/

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

NOOOOOO!!! The entire meaning has fallen out of my existence!

Any audio of what the new voice sounds like? All I can find are text articles.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    NOOOOOO!!! The entire meaning has fallen out of my existence!

Any audio of what the new voice sounds like? All I can find are text articles.
    No, there's a video from Feb still using the previous voice synth, so I'm guessing they're still tweaking it into his chair's computer.

I did find this keen video of him during the Zero-G flight a few years ago though: http://hk.video.yahoo.com/video/video.html?id=95191

I'm really hoping he sounds like Barry White now. And he finishes every statement with "in bed.... Aww yeah!"
    Tommy, close your eyes.

"...in my chair, awwww yeah!"

Riiight. Anyway, I'm listening to Terrifying, The Rolling Stones. Followed by F***ing Hostile, Pantera. I never noticed how well those 2 songs flow together..

I've been going through my music, and am surprised how little "clean" music I actually have. I can't play my MP3 player in the car with my niece there, everything is bad! Awesome!

Paranoid, Sabbath