Page 98 of 179 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108148 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    I ordered the regular one, fussing around with the Elektra reissue bonus tracks or the "digital download" version just got too annoying. Still hasn't showed up either.
    Bonus tracks!?!?!? What are those?

It's where the label double-dips. I think the bonus tracks on KEM are a couple of punk covers that you can also find on Garage Inc now.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    It's where the label double-dips. I think the bonus tracks on KEM are a couple of punk covers that you can also find on Garage Inc now.
    Ahh that most likely would be Am I Evil? and Blitzkrig from the orginal Garage Days.

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    Ahh that most likely would be Am I Evil? and Blitzkrig from the orginal Garage Days.
    Sounds about right.

I am 2 and a half songs away from finishing Black Ice. Currently the weak Rock & Roll Dream. I was actually about to shut it off when I realized I'm close to finishing it. But that's not a good reason to finish it, I shouldn't feel like walking away.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

George Harrison : Got my mind set on you.. i love Pandora Radio...
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

In a very "Dengar" mood, so blasting "Smiling Like a Killer" by Motorhead. (Don't know how to do the umlaut.)
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Getting around to importing some of my old hair metal albums for the iPod, which is funny, because even if it's not the type of music I listen to all the time, it's the music I play loudly in the car, which is where I use my iPod. I discovered that, somehow, when importing my Kiss music, I missed Gene's solo albums. (The second one is no huge loss, but the first is classic.)

Currently listening to Whitesnake's Slip of the Tongue, "Slow Poke Music." This is a rather underrated album, methinks.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Cool drink of water, such a sweet surprise. Looks so good, bring a tear to your eye, SWEET CHERRY PIE!!

One of the greatest "guilty pleasure" songs ever.
    Tommy, close your eyes.