Page 102 of 171 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1709
    "Remains of the Day" by Danny Elfman.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Now: "Modern Love" by Bowie.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

You Can't Always Get What You Want, Rolling Stones, it's a slow live version though so I'm jumping it forward. Live Wire, AC/DC came up. As for show tunes (I don't theme my music based on you people, it's based on my playlists when I get here), is it in Iron Man 2? I dunno, I didn't see it, but I hear that film is just a backdoor method of a greatest hits album for AC/DC.

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    I forgot to say before JT, in your Metallica instrumental 'set' did 'Anthestia' come up? Not only does it feature Cliff but if you listen carefully there is a screw up by Lars.
    Remarkably, it did! After I jumped it to a vocals tune and that played, the shuffled song right after was Pulling Teeth!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JT
    ...is it in Iron Man 2? I dunno, I didn't see it, but I hear that film is just a backdoor method of a greatest hits album for AC/DC
    Didn't see IMII but I have looked at the soundtrack and it is all AC/DC songs.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Remarkably, it did! After I jumped it to a vocals tune and that played, the shuffled song right after was Pulling Teeth!
    Wow thats pretty freaky!

Shoebox ~ Barenaked Ladies

My Name is Mud, Primus. It's ending, so let's see what's next...

Fun, Sly & the Family Stone.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

It's like this and like that and like this, and uh: "Nuthin But a G Thang" by Snoop and Dre. Ye-ah.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

The Frayed Ends of Sanity, then Seek and Destroy, both Metallica.