Page 102 of 179 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1788
    "Remains of the Day" by Danny Elfman.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Now: "Modern Love" by Bowie.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

You Can't Always Get What You Want, Rolling Stones, it's a slow live version though so I'm jumping it forward. Live Wire, AC/DC came up. As for show tunes (I don't theme my music based on you people, it's based on my playlists when I get here), is it in Iron Man 2? I dunno, I didn't see it, but I hear that film is just a backdoor method of a greatest hits album for AC/DC.

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    I forgot to say before JT, in your Metallica instrumental 'set' did 'Anthestia' come up? Not only does it feature Cliff but if you listen carefully there is a screw up by Lars.
    Remarkably, it did! After I jumped it to a vocals tune and that played, the shuffled song right after was Pulling Teeth!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JT
    ...is it in Iron Man 2? I dunno, I didn't see it, but I hear that film is just a backdoor method of a greatest hits album for AC/DC
    Didn't see IMII but I have looked at the soundtrack and it is all AC/DC songs.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Remarkably, it did! After I jumped it to a vocals tune and that played, the shuffled song right after was Pulling Teeth!
    Wow thats pretty freaky!

Shoebox ~ Barenaked Ladies

My Name is Mud, Primus. It's ending, so let's see what's next...

Fun, Sly & the Family Stone.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

It's like this and like that and like this, and uh: "Nuthin But a G Thang" by Snoop and Dre. Ye-ah.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

The Frayed Ends of Sanity, then Seek and Destroy, both Metallica.