Page 108 of 183 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118158 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1823
    Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I think I mix them up with Wings because some songs sound like the Beatles, but I know they're not the Beatles.

Staind had several singles. But were they hits? I only ever heard one of them ("It's Been Awhile," which I never much cared for, but I wouldn't go so far as to say it sucks) on the radio.
    They had several on the mainstream & modern rock charts. "It's Been Awhile" (#5) and "So Far Away" (#24) were their only top 40 hits the Billboard Hot 100. I am familiar with those two as well as "Outside", which I think I heard the live acoustic version with Aaron Lewis & Fred Durst more than the studio version. I was listening to a Canadian station a lot at that time that played modern rock.

Maybe I should listen to the radio more, but the nonstop stream of Van Halen (only Roth-era) tunes burned me out on it a while back.

Right now, I'm digging me some Milli Vanilli. I don't care who's singing it, that's some good late 80s queso there.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Right now, I'm digging me some Milli Vanilli. I don't care who's singing it, that's some good late 80s queso there.
    Last week at work I had to explain to a guy who Milli Vanilli was (the guy is 22) and that depressed me a bit... not as much as Fab was depressed just a quick 'wow I'm getting old type of depression.'

Maybe I should listen to the radio more, but the nonstop stream of Van Halen (only Roth-era) tunes burned me out on it a while back.
    Actually, I barely listen to the radio for music anymore. I haven't even been listening to the Music Choice channels on cable, or internet radio either. When I'm online lately, I seem to have other stuff going on that would use up a lot of bandwith and make streaming music not work as well. Whenever I tune into the Alternative Channel on Music Choice, I just haven't enjoyed the selection as much as I did the first 3 or 4 years I lived here.

Its Raining Men ~ The Weather Girls, this was playing as I walked into a grocery store for work today. To the best of what I could tell it was not raining men.

Bird of Prey Decloaks, James Horner, Star Trek III soundtrack.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Phantom of the Opera, Iron Maiden
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's, his hear was perfect.

Werewolves Of London ~ Warren Zevon.