Page 109 of 180 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113119159 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1799
    2 albums in heavy rotation right now, Phoenix's Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix & the newest Tokyo Police Club album. I love approximately 1/2 of the first, and the second one has gown on me, though it's not quite as awesome as their last disc.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

The only song I know of from the Space Jam soundtrack: "I Believe I Can Pretend to be Conducting an Orchestra" by R.Kelly.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

En Vogue's "My Lovin' (Never Gonna Get it)." Always love songs with parentheses. They were hot, and sang quite well. Haven't seen any of them lately to change that to "still are" however.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Steal Away (The Night), Ozzy Osbourne. How timely, my song also has a title with parentheses. Good job, Windows Media Player 11's shuffle!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    Kyrie ~ Mr. Mister
    [FONT=Courier New]WOW. Haven't heard that song in YEARS.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

Go into the Water, Dethklok

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ando View Post
    [FONT=Courier New]WOW. Haven't heard that song in YEARS.[/FONT]
    Then fire up Youtube and listen to it!

The Four Horsemen, Metallica. Pretty kickass song, Mustaine's writing seems to be all the maturity on this album's sound.

Speaking of Metallica, I was listening to Death Magnetic on my headphones the other day, and I'm almost sure I could hear Hetfield using an autotuner. I think it was Unforgiven III. It wouldn't be surprising really considering how wrecked Hetfield's voice got, but boy would it be a sellout move.