Page 111 of 183 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121161 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1825
    I did this last night, but since it's now Sunday morning, less so:

"We Close Our Eyes" Go West.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Bought Broken Wings: The Best of Mr. Mister, thinking there were more songs I'd like that I hadn't heard in a long time/ever. I haven't been totally wrong, but many are just so-so. Currently, it's on track 11 "Control." And no dancing in a warehouse in tight clothes.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Bought Broken Wings: The Best of Mr. Mister, thinking there were more songs I'd like that I hadn't heard in a long time/ever. I haven't been totally wrong, but many are just so-so. Currently, it's on track 11 "Control." And no dancing in a warehouse in tight clothes.
    That's missing a few good tunes off Welcome to the real world

Don't Slow Down
    Tangent Tears
    Into My Own Hands

Some of their songs were kinda sappy but they had a good band for the time, and a really good keyboardist. Saw them open for Tina Turner back in the day. Was impressed with their ability to recreate all of their songs live without missing any studio parts. Unlike a lot of over produced bands. After the above mentioned album they kinda fizzled with "so-so" mediocrity IMO.

"Sisters Are Doin' It For Themselves" by the Queen of Soul and Mrs. Eurythmics.

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    The hum of a fan and the hum of my computer/monitor.
    I always think about posting that when I come to this thread without music playing (except my monitor doesn't hum).

I'm listening to Countdown, John Coltrane, from the album Giant Steps.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

David Lee Roth and Van Halen performing JUMP !!!

1984 is perhaps one of the best Van Halen albums of all time.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks