Page 112 of 180 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122162 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1799
    Continuing the "hauling mode" started earlier with Space Truckin'.... Trucking by The Greatful Dead.

Next up is Weird Al's "Truck Driving Song," I trust?

com chien bo luc lac
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I started to read your "recipe" backwards, before I remembered what it was, Chuxter. Calculob neih c moc?

Had a coupon to Best Buy and got the CD collection of Rocky songs. That was one movie song "franchise" that held up well throughout the sequels (minus "It's a Fight" by OSCARtm WINNING ARTISTS Three 6 Mafia).
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

[FONT=Courier New]Hold Muzak "Here Comes The Sun".[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

Heartbreaker, Zep.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Imperial Starfleet Deployed/City in the Clouds, ESB SE soundtrack

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

" It" by DEVO.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Fight Fire with Fire, Metallica. I'd say this tune is one of their greatest despite not fitting the "Metallica formula". But it hits hard and fast and is intentionally downbeat, and it's about global destruction from nuclear war.