Page 113 of 181 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123163 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1802
    Hey, some of us have mentioned "the hum of the dryer," so as Willie Scott sang: "Yi wang si-i wa ye kan dao Xin li bian yao la jing bao jin tian zhi Dao."

Or, "Anything goes."
    "That's what Sheev said."

Get Up Offa That Thing, JB
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I am too lazy to change the station or adjust the tuner to get rid of the regular buzz on my AM sports station. Meh.

Strength Beyond Strength, Pantera.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

In my cube listening to some Gorillaz, gettin' geared up for their show tonight in Detroit! Very excited!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Through The Never, Metallica

"No Son of Mine," Genesis. A sad song. Waiting for more peppy ones on their Greatest Hits.

Just heard a clip on Facebook of a new song by The Cars. Sounds pretty good, and this time it is the whole group (minus Ben Orr, RIP), and not the New Cars with Todd Rundgren.