Page 118 of 179 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119120121122128168 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1786
    Baby It's Cold Outside, Leon Redbone & Zooey Deschanel. Pandora xmas station pulled this up, it's surprisingly good, I didn't realize she was a musician as well as an actress.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Baby It's Cold Outside, Leon Redbone & Zooey Deschanel. Pandora xmas station pulled this up, it's surprisingly good, I didn't realize she was a musician as well as an actress.
    Yes, She & Him have put out a couple albums. I've not really listened to it much as it didn't seem quite my thing, but I think it was well received. Also, she married Ben Gibbard of Death Cab for Cutie.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    She sang in Yes Man.

She also sang the same song in Elf (in the shower), I watched it just the other day.
    Big thanks to DarkJedi5, TheRealDubya, obi-dad, morpheus282, Tycho and Kidhuman for great deals/trades.

Ok, didn't realize so many of you were up on Zooey Deschanel's singing career.

Sleep Now in the Fire, Rage Against the Machine

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

First tune of the new year:

Hit the Lights, Metallica

I couldn't think of a more awesome song to start with.

I didn't know "Buffalo Stance" by Neneh Cherry had a musical instrument list intro. :sucka: Can we get a back-n-tha-day buffalo stance emoticon?
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Damage Inc. ~ Metallica. An awesome song to end 60 minutes on the dreadmill...err I mean treadmill.

Um, where's my post? I just wrote a post about the albums I've been buying lately.

Working in a Coal Mine, Devo.