Page 121 of 180 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131171 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1800

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    Regulate ~ Warren G
    Just because Nate Dogg has hit the East Side of the Big LBC in the Sky doesn't mean you can steal his credit for that masterpiece.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Just because Nate Dogg has hit the East Side of the Big LBC in the Sky doesn't mean you can steal his credit for that masterpiece.
    Well it is a G funk era funked out with a gangsta twist.

The Wanton Song, Led Zeppelin, Physical Graffiti.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Yesterday while grading, these CDs at various times:
    - Shout: The Very Best of Tears for Fears (decided to use "Everybody Wants to Rule the World" in a Julius Caesar lesson next week)
    - The Essential Elmer Bernstein
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Endgame, Megadeth (the titular track specifically, but I'm listening to the whole album)
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Bad Reputation, Joan Jett & the Blackhearts. Currently on track 5, "Too Bad on Your Birthday."

I'm so glad that my daughter has developed an affinity for her, Michael Jackson, Alison Krauss, Sarah McLachlan, Johnny Cash, and other talented musicians before ever hearing a note of fluffballs like Miley Lohan-Bieber. I've been told I'm depriving her, but I fail to see how--she gets to listen to music she likes, and I don't want to bash my head in when she is. (Except when it's Elmo.)
    Tommy, close your eyes.