Page 129 of 180 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130131132133139179 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 1797
    Last day of setting up this week, only two CDs today:
    - best of ... Rocky movies
    - Surfacing, Sarah McLaughlin
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Metallica ~ Metallica aka tba aka The Black Album. Today it turns 20 years old.

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    Metallica ~ Metallica aka tba aka The Black Album. Today it turns 20 years old.
    Ugh, I remember when the album came out, I was working at my job at the video store. Now I feel a thousand years old.

Anyway, I'm listening to Murmaider II - The Water God, Dethklok.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

After listening to it the other day, now I've had Kool & the Gang's "Too Hot" in my head, for several reasons (summer in SoCal).
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

P.Y.T., Michael Jackson, followed by Stone Free, Jimi Hendrix.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Today, in class, I played two world-themed songs, "Perfect World" by HL&TN and "A Whole New World" from Disney's Aladdin movie.

I have no idea why but I woke up this morning with Cherokee Nation in my head, 'wanting' to hear it I worked the interwebs and boom problem solved.

Sgt. Hetfield's Motorbreath Pub Band ~ Beatallica. They are a Milwaukee based band that as they name implies mixes songs from the Beatles with Metallica songs. Its quite clever and well done.