Page 130 of 171 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130131132133134140 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 1709
    High Speed Dirt, Megadeth. I needed angry music to pull me out of a blue funk. This song comes up every time I'm driving to San Diego for Comic-Con when I'm speeding and annoys me for the suggestion.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Mine yesterday was to speed along the grading in the afternoon/evening, and some of the CDs actually did have fast paced music:
    - Essential Elmer Bernstein movie songs
    - Clone Wars soundtrack
    - Super 8 soundtrack
    - E.T. soundtrack
    - Airplane! soundtrack
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Let's Groove, Earth Wind and Fire
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Scanning through the Best of 1990-2000 U2 CD, for an idea for a class lesson... decided on "Stuck in a Moment You Can't Get Out Of," to relate to To Kill a Mockingbird.

Disc 1 of the Best of John Williams CD today, ending on "Theme From Jaws."

Recently I've been trying to track down some of the old Euro Trance that I used to listen to when I was in Germany back in 1992-93. So, currently I'm listening to Waxattack - Yesss! (I Will Be Master). There's another song from Waxattack that I would love to find, but it's really tough tracking some of this music down since it was never released in the US.

Popped in Natalie Merchant's Greatest Hits for dinner, and it ended on "Levee." (or is it "Build Yourself a Levee"? "Build a Levee? I forget)