Page 133 of 200 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137143183 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1991
    Where "text" & "friend" are (n) & "fail" is (v)
    Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    Fred Bear ~ Ted Nuggent
    Hey, aren't you Darth Vader listening to your iPod?

Brothers Marsalis, and their Joe Cool's Blues CD, with their versions of Charlie Brown TV show music.
    Too late; I already copyrighted these parodies: Rogue Juan, Rogue Won, Rogue Huan, Rogue Wan, Rogue Obi-Wan, Rouge One, Rogue Wand.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Hey, aren't you Darth Vader listening to your iPod?
    Yeah, I realised I posted in the wrong thread. Meh!

Hey, with Vader being "more machine than man," along with his temper and vengeance, the Motor City Madman is appropriate!
    Too late; I already copyrighted these parodies: Rogue Juan, Rogue Won, Rogue Huan, Rogue Wan, Rogue Obi-Wan, Rouge One, Rogue Wand.

I'm not sure the Rock and roll sherif agrees with that.

Helen Terry - Blue Notes (Bonus Track Version)

...more specifically "Act of Mercy", which was the album's lead single.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

The '90s station threw me when a Blondie song came on, but I'd forgotten about "Maria." Wasn't that from the Go soundtrack? (and I forget that Blondie can even qualify for a '70s station, too)

Pac Man Fever ~ Buckner & Garcia, yes it is a song about Pac Man and I heard it on the 80's channel on Sirius/XM.

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    Pac Man Fever ~ Buckner & Garcia, yes it is a song about Pac Man and I heard it on the 80's channel on Sirius/XM.
    I have the LP on vinyl. I bought a CD version of it a few years ago, but it turned out to be a re-recording. Just wasn't quite the same.

Sweet! I've heard it twice in last two weeks or so, were there any other video game songs? #MarioI'mlookinginyourdirection

Crazy Game of Poker ~ O.A.R. I've heard this song a zillion times but until I just looked it up I had no idea it was about cards!