Page 136 of 171 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137138139140146 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 1709

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    Shout It Out Loud ~ Kiss
    I heard a clip of that on some TV show the other day, and was thinking that it would be more in line with Kiss if they were actually singing "Shout 'Tit' Out Loud."

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    I heard a clip of that on some TV show the other day, and was thinking that it would be more in line with Kiss if they were actually singing "Shout 'Tit' Out Loud."
    Well said MSP, well said.

A Cure song I've always liked but apparently never knew the title: "Inbetween Days." Listening to the rest of their Greatest Hits.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    Forget You by Camilla and the Chickens from The Muppets Soundtrack.
    I can't believe they would put a song with all of that fowl language into a movie that kids are going to see.

At our teacher back-to-school welcome event this summer, our student band played that song as one of the "popular music" songs. I was a little shocked, because you just know at least one was thinking of the unedited version when they played it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    I can't believe they would put a song with all of that fowl language into a movie that kids are going to see.
    Don't worry they clucked out all of the naughty words.

Last night while grading (later in the evening than I expected), I needed some energy music, either with or without lyrics. I went with:
    - Running With Scissors - Weird Al (I graded several notebooks during "Albuquerque" itself! )
    - Earth, Wind, & Fire Greatest Hits
    - Muppets Soundtrack (I ended just after the final track :manam anah: )