Page 138 of 181 FirstFirst ... 3888128134135136137138139140141142148 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 1808
    Essential Alice in Chains, last track of disc 2 is my favorite of theirs: "Would?" Yes.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Judas Kiss, Metallica. Listening to all my Metallica in anger after itunes got snippy with me, before that I had been listening to jazz and funk.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Can't trust those interweb places these days.
    But I do like Judas Kiss' big hit "30 and Pursed for Silver."

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    Flagpole Sitta ~ Harvey Danger
    That was a pretty good album. I think I liked the song "Carlotta Valdez" even better than "Flagpole Sitta".

I have Pandora kicking out jazz that is similar to Miles Davis right now.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    I have Pandora kicking out jazz that is similar to Miles Davis right now.
    What time period for Miles?

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    What time period for Miles?
    It is mostly music that is similar to Miles Davis, you create a station on Pandora by giving it a seed - song, artist, album, or style - and it plays music similar to that seed across 40 different criteria. The way their licensing works, they can't actually play more than a few Miles Davis tunes per hour, so there's not a lot of Miles Davis in here, but ironically while typing this one came up, and now that I think about it, most of the music of his they play is from his sextet days in the late '50s.

Last two days after school: Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows soundtrack. Good pace to get work done.

I told Pandora to play music like Judas Priest, and it cues up... SCORPIONS?!? Screw you, Pandora! Scorpions is a thin sound, just because they're both European doesn't mean you can fool me! Ok, skipping... Iron Maiden, well that's a little better.