Right now it's Zeppelin! Rock and Roll! and now The Rover! YEAAAAAH!

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
Wow, all over the place JT! Reminds me of last summer when I picked up a Gordon Lightfoot Best of and a live Metallica album. The guy at the store was a bit confused!
Heh, that's quite a mix, did you listen to them together as well?

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
I once bought a 2Pac CD at the same time as an Alanis Morissette one. That confused the clerk a bit.

No love for the Scorpions, JT? Their non-80s stuff is generally quite good, even if their output from that decade is a bit "hairy."

BCJ, you should listen to the very first Chicago album. It's like a totally different band from the stuff they've done since; very jazzy in a "real" jazz way, not a smooth jazz way. (Speaking of which, JT, did your Pandora station play any of Miles' more experimental later stuff? I dig his earlier stuff, but I love when he started getting wild--y'know, the rock/funk/jazz stuff most people seem to hate.)
Tupac and Alanis go together based on their '90s marketing cred.

Example of non-cheesy/horrible Scorpions? I haven't heard one yet.

Pandora doesn't have much of the later Miles stuff in my station, I'm tempted to add a second station based around something like Big Fun, but I suspect any derivatives it produces from that seed will be unbearable - it's very hard to find stuff like that which works for me, like Coltrane's Interstellar Space, I know it's well-liked but to me almost all of it is nails on chalkboard.