Page 143 of 180 FirstFirst ... 4393133139140141142143144145146147153 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 1796
    Funny, I heard that yesterday. Which means you're a day behind.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Last week I heard, on two different radio stations, "Thunder Kiss '65" by White Zombie. Coincidence? Likely. Behind on that one, too? Sure; why not.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Last week I heard, on two different radio stations, "Thunder Kiss '65" by White Zombie. Coincidence? Likely. Behind on that one, too? Sure; why not.
    That one has started coming up on Pandora a lot lately too.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Have a playlist for next week's standardized testing week, to energize and/or pump up the kids. For the first day of tests (just sophomores and science), I played "Star Wars Theme," "Gonna Fly Now," and the Olympic theme, going into the test, leaving the room, then at the end of the day.

Next week's, over 4 days:
    - Pat Benatar's "Invincible," "Me, Myself and I," "Eye of the Tiger," "Kind and Generous," "Shining Star," "We Are the Champions," "We Will Rock You," "That Thing You Do," "Walking On Sunshine," "Long Day," Van Halen's "Dreams," and "Mah Nah Mah Nah."
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

I'm Rick James, b**ch! All Rick James playlist right now. It's Mary Jane currently playing, Rick wasn't a very subtle writer.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

A Tribute to John Williams: An 80th Birthday Celebration CD. I did not know that he composed the NBC Nightly News theme song, nor that its name is "The Mission Theme." The best track is the last one, 5:00+ of various versions of "Happy Birthday," in Williams style. It would've been awesome if it had exactly 80:00 of songs (it's just over 70:00).

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    Some children covering Rammstein: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqpRoVxH2jc

I wasn't familiar with the original, so I just listened to that. I think I like the kids' version better.
    Wow they have some crazy stuff there!!!