Page 144 of 172 FirstFirst ... 4494134140141142143144145146147148154 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 1711
    Cousin Mary, Giant Steps, John Coltrane.

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    Wow they have some crazy stuff there!!!
    No kidding! They look so incredibly not happy, no joy in their faces, perhaps it's just a cultural difference though, the comments explain that the kids may be somewhat tense trying to get it right. I wasn't expecting them to be Romanian for some reason. The little girl playing the drum with a maraca and a wrapped drumstick gets a LOT of variety out of that drum, I'm a bit impressed.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    The little girl playing the drum with a maraca and a wrapped drumstick gets a LOT of variety out of that drum, I'm a bit impressed.
    And she is 8 months old (or so they say).

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    And she is 8 months old (or so they say).
    I thought she was older, she seems more engaged.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

(Don't Fear) The Reaper, Blue Oyster Cult.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    Five years and 8 months I believe at the time of that song.
    That's a big variance between 8 months and 5 years, and she doesn't look right for either.

2 Minutes to Midnight, and if you don't know who does that song I'm not sure I can be your friend anymore.

I've been listening to The Muppets Soundtrack today since getting it at my library, cheesy as it is I love Life's A Happy Song.

I tried to go all day without playing any Beasties because of MCA's passing, listening to him rock the mic makes me very sad to know he'll rock the mic no more on this plane of existence. But as soon as I turned on my MP3 player in the car it was playing something off License to Ill. So now I'm playing all my Beastie Boys, which is EVERYTHING except Cooky Puss and The Mix-Up (which just never coalesced for me - I like that sort of stuff from them piecemeal, but as a whole album I think the missed something).

Just finished: Sure Shot
    Now playing: Time To Get Ill
    Next up: OK