Page 149 of 178 FirstFirst ... 4999139145146147148149150151152153159 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 1773
    Today, at a picnic in the park, the music was heavily '80s, with the standards. But there were some less-played ones that I haven't heard in some time: Haircut 100, Katrina & the Waves, Dream Academy, Bowie (not "Let's Dance" ).
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

"Found Out About Yoooooooou," Gin Blossoms.

Autumn Leaves, Miles Davis Quintet.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Blondie, "Maria."

I owe Alanis Morissette an apology. I have been one of those "snobs" who's blasted her song "Ironic" for not really being so ironic in its examples (which are mainly just unfortunate circumstances). I just heard the lyric "It's like meeting the man of my dreams/And then meeting his beautiful wife," and I finally "got" what she was referring to. Jilted and scorned lovers of married men from TV sitcoms should get a break on grammatical and figurative accuracy in songs, IMHO. My bad, Alanis.

It's Tricky, Run DMC. I just used a coupon to get half off the Greatest Hits '02 disc via Amazon MP3. I forgot how much these tunes are part of my youth.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    It's Tricky, Run DMC. I just used a coupon to get half off the Greatest Hits '02 disc via Amazon MP3. I forgot how much these tunes are part of my youth.
    I had a $2 Amazon MP3 credit from buying a ticket on Fandango, but I never got around to using it. It expired 8/31. I was hoping to find something that I couldn't find on iTunes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    I had a $2 Amazon MP3 credit from buying a ticket on Fandango, but I never got around to using it. It expired 8/31. I was hoping to find something that I couldn't find on iTunes.
    Sorry to hear yours just passed. I was getting a lot of MP3 credits from using slower shipping on my Amazon Prime orders and filled a lot of stuff I was interested in - they've discontinued that program, so I just keep an eye out for whatever I can get - this one was an Amazon Local Deals voucher and expires tomorrow, I would have pulled the trigger earlier but I've actually had a hard time finding new albums to buy into.

BTW, it's now Rock Box, same album.