Page 151 of 183 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 1828
    " Inside," INXS.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Ugh. Tool and APC are two bands that I just don't get, don't like. Sorry.

Little River Band, "Reminiscing." :icanhardlywait:
    "That's what Sheev said."

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Ugh. Tool and APC are two bands that I just don't get, don't like. Sorry.
    I don't "get them" per say either, I heard Judith and I always liked that song. I liked a few of Tool's songs but never owned a cd or went to see them in concert.

I kind of like what I've heard, but all I have is "Weak and Powerless" by APC. Tool isn't available on iTunes.

To be fair, those Packer fans are entirely right. That was a horrible call, how they can be sure there was possession by offense is NUTS, not to mention missing the offense pushed the defense before the catch. And I didn't even watch the game!

Tool is like the emotion of metal without the teeth-gnashing aggression.

Angel of Death, Slayer! TWICE!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    To be fair, those Packer fans are entirely right. That was a horrible call, how they can be sure there was possession by offense is NUTS, not to mention missing the offense pushed the defense before the catch. And I didn't even watch the game!
    That was a bad call, and I say that as a Seahawks fan. However, if there hadn't been a bad interference call against Seattle a bit earlier, GB might not have even taken the lead to begin with.

Tool is like the emotion of metal without the teeth-gnashing aggression.
    Good description.

Angel of Death, Slayer! TWICE!
    I like the Public Enemy song that borrows a riff from that - "She Watch Channel Zero?!"

Not to stray too far off the subject of this thread but yesterday one of the local news stations started their late broadcast with 20 minutes of "news" about the game (its an hour long broadcast but come freaking on people!!!!).

Back to the topic at hand... Fox On The Run ~ Sweet

Steal Away, Ozzy.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.