Page 152 of 178 FirstFirst ... 52102142148149150151152153154155156162 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 1773
    I've been hearing a lot of The Cure on the radio lately ("Love Cats," "Lullaby," "In Between Days," "Just Like Heaven," etc.).
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

And I've been hearing lots of Phil Collins/Genesis lately, I thought maybe he died or something...

Phantom Lord, Metallica.

Didn't Phil Collins retire after getting some horrible tendon degeneration in his forearms?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Phantom Lord, Metallica.

Didn't Phil Collins retire after getting some horrible tendon degeneration in his forearms?
    A quick goodle search shows he had surgery because of some vertebrae issues that resulted in problems with his hands.

As for myself I'm also on a Metallica kick and in memory of Cliff Burton's death I listened to a concert from before RTL that featured a live version of Anesthesia (Pulling Teeth).

Killed By Death, Motorhead. It's funny, there's a few Motorhead songs that really work on their own like this one and Ace of Spades - they don't have to be brilliant but they make a great punch, and then there's the 90% of the other songs which are fine but very samey-same.

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    A quick goodle search shows he had surgery because of some vertebrae issues that resulted in problems with his hands.

As for myself I'm also on a Metallica kick and in memory of Cliff Burton's death I listened to a concert from before RTL that featured a live version of Anesthesia (Pulling Teeth).
    Supposedly his hands didn't get better and he lives in constant pain.

Man, Cliff Burton's death, I didn't realize it was 26 years ago this week. Insane.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

The Weather Girls with the CBS Orchestra ~ Its Raining Men. It was the 30th anniversery of the song, a shameless plug (Paul Schaffer is a co writer of said song).

The acoustics of my area must be awesome: I can hear "Eye of the Tiger" from over a mile away from the Pop Warner football field. Or the people close by those speakers must be deaf. I said, THEY MUST BE DEAF NOW. DEAF!

Sure; there's an app for that. :cellphonessolveevertything: