Page 153 of 180 FirstFirst ... 53103143149150151152153154155156157163 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 1800
    James Bond Theme, Monty Norman Orchestra. Playing all the Bond themes except Die Another Day and whatever Quantum of Solace had.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

No Surprize, Aerosmith.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Now it's been Pat Benatar lately on the radio frequency list, Kenneth (Shadows of the Night, We Belong, Love is a Battlefield [Earth]).
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

That song did nuthin' for me...

"Only Time Will Tell" by Asia, the biggest single continent-based band of all time (nice try Europe or America).
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    That song did nuthin' for me...
    Nice!

Crazy train ~ John "Ozzy" Osborne

Orion, Metallica