Page 154 of 181 FirstFirst ... 54104144150151152153154155156157158164 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 1807
    In the spirit of the upcoming 'holiday' Monster Mash by Bobby "Boris" Pickett.

post posters note: the song was released on my birthday (8/25) in 1962 (not the year I was born).

... which is something apparently Pam Beesly (played by Jenna Fischer) on The Office HATES...
    "That's what Sheev said."

911 is a Joke, Public Enemy. Pretty much the best Flava Flav hook ever.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

My Pandora station is set to Miles Davis radio today, right now it's Devotion, Coleman Hawkins.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

A pretty kick butt version of Stairway To Heaven from last nights Kennedy Center Honors program featuring the Wilson's from Heart and Jason Bonham on drums.

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    A pretty kick butt version of Stairway To Heaven from last nights Kennedy Center Honors program featuring the Wilson's from Heart and Jason Bonham on drums.
    I watched this again, dang is was that bad ash!!! If you like Zep I highly recommend going to Youtube and watching that performance. It really was that good.

I kept getting the led out by listening to Kashmir from the No Quarter album. A performance that is also really really good.

Starbreaker, Judas Priest, live version from Unleashed in the East.

Drat, sounds like I missed out on that Kennedy Center Honors, do they rerun those?

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Drat, sounds like I missed out on that Kennedy Center Honors, do they rerun those?
    I have no idea, but you can watch it on the youtube.

Thanks. I haven't caught it yet, but I intend to.

The Chase is Better than the Catch, Motorhead, and as is my lot in life it's just ending, so what's next? ... Raw Power, Iggy & the Stooges, nice!