Page 155 of 183 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155156157158159165 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 1822
    With the above post in mind I gave the "Motorheadache" a listen too. What is the Motorheadache you ask? For Lemmy's bday Metallica dressed up as Lem and played a number of Motorhead songs. Too Late Too Late, Overkill, Damaged Case and Stone Dead Forever. They also played the Ace of Spades and The Chase is Better Than The Catch as well but those two songs have never been released.

That's awesome.

I'm listening to "Shiny Stockings", Count Basie, thanks to Pandora.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Finally got to see this myself, so I'll post it in case JT hasn't.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJ0XNlPCcI4

Robert Plant moved to tears. I'll bet the Wilson sisters would see that as a bigger honor than being inducted in the R&R Hall of Fame.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Finally got to see this myself, so I'll post it in case JT hasn't.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJ0XNlPCcI4

Robert Plant moved to tears. I'll bet the Wilson sisters would see that as a bigger honor than being inducted in the R&R Hall of Fame.
    Still an awesome performance.

I meant it as a good thing. Heart's always been made up of outspoken Zeppelin fanatics.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Thanks for the link, with my new soundbar coming today I'll watch it tonight to test out the sound quality.

Piece of Your Action
    , Motley Crue, queued up all the Crue on my system for a pick-me-up before I hit the pool in a few minutes.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by me
    Still an awesome performance.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I meant it as a good thing. Heart's always been made up of outspoken Zeppelin fanatics.
    I know, I meant after watching it multiple times its still an awesome performance.

"Serpentine Fire," by Earth, Wind and Fire. Don't see "Serpentine Earth" or "Serpentine Wind" on the CD.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Just One More Chance, Dizzy Gillespie. Been all jazz, all day.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    "Serpentine Fire," by Earth, Wind and Fire. Don't see "Serpentine Earth" or "Serpentine Wind" on the CD.
    They got kicked out of the group.