Page 156 of 180 FirstFirst ... 56106146152153154155156157158159160166 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 1791
  1. #1551
    Adele's "One and Only," while listening to her 21 CD that'll soon become a gift for the person I told I'd give it to. And yeah, I know the grammar's awful. p.s.

    It just went into "Lovesong," which since I hadn't heard it before, did NOT know it was a cover of The Cure.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

  2. #1552
    Rise, Pantera. Stupid Time Warner jacked up the price of DVR service from $10 to $13, so I'm mad and listening to music that goes with that, especially over a "rise" in fees.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

    "In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

  3. #1553
    Isn't today the 40th anniversary of KISS's first live performance? Any powerful stuff from them that'll get the blood boiling (or spewing out of a face-painted mouth )?
    \m/
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

  4. #1554
    Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Isn't today the 40th anniversary of KISS's first live performance? Any powerful stuff from them that'll get the blood boiling (or spewing out of a face-painted mouth )?
    \m/
    With the above in mind....

    Shout it out Loud ~ KISS

  5. #1555

  6. #1556
    Jump in the Fire, Metallica. And I just learned that the pool's heater motor will be offline for an indeterminate time, so using that pool would be the opposite of the song.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

    "In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

  7. #1557
    Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Jump in the Fire, Metallica. And I just learned that the pool's heater motor will be offline for an indeterminate time, so using that pool would be the opposite of the song.
    Did it cause you to Run To The Hills which is what Metallica was trying to recreate with JITF?

  8. #1558
    Life During Wartime, Talking Heads, the live version from Sand in the Vaseline.


    Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    Did it cause you to Run To The Hills which is what Metallica was trying to recreate with JITF?
    Run to the Hills was played within an hour of JITF and I didn't really hear them that similar.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

    "In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

  9. #1559
    It's not officially out yet, but NPR has the full album of Dave Grohl's Sound City: Real to Reel Soundtrack.

    I have a feeling that might be a new favorite for a lot of people.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

  10. #1560
    Panama, Van Halen. NOOO, it ended before I got to the last letter of Van Halen. Oh, wait, this is just as good, I Don't Know (live), Ozzy Osbourne.

    Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    It's not officially out yet, but NPR has the full album of Dave Grohl's Sound City: Real to Reel Soundtrack.

    I have a feeling that might be a new favorite for a lot of people.
    The first tune is overproduced for my tastes.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

    "In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO