Page 159 of 179 FirstFirst ... 59109149155156157158159160161162163169 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 1788

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Cold Blooded, Rick James.

Was that a live version, then? I don't think I've ever heard a live version with RR before, and obviously he's not on the original.
    Yup, its the version from Ozzmosis.

Letting a CD play, even after I'm done with grading those assignments. Joe Cool's Blues by the Brothers Marsalis, with track #10 "Snoopy and Woodstock" on right now. It's jazz and blues versions of the Peanuts TV show themes. Very cool.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Jump in the Fire, MetallicA
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Siouxsie & the Banshees, "The Passenger."
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

INXS: "This Time." Right now... until, the station got Rick Rolled with "Never Gonna Give You Up."

Poor Rick. He was actually quite a good blue-eyed soul singer, and you never expected that voice to come out of a little white dude. "Never Gonna Give You Up" is better than most mainstream pop music from that time, too. But now they're both destined to be the butt of jokes until doomsday.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Foreclosure of a Dream, Megadeth. I guess shuffle felt it was commenting on the foreclosure of Rick Astley's dreams.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

The Olms: very good album of mostly late 60s-style rock by Pete Yorn and some other dude I've never heard of.
    Tommy, close your eyes.