Page 162 of 181 FirstFirst ... 62112152158159160161162163164165166172 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 1802

Crazy Game Of Poker ~ O.A.R. Its a live version, not the super duper super long extended mega jam version but it still clocks in at north of 11 minutes.

"Inspired" by BCJ's comment in the 'how's the weather by you today?' thread, Buster Poindexter Hot Hot Hot.

One of my all-time favorites, "Me, Myself, and I" by De La Soul. Never fails to bring out the moves and grooves.
    "That's what Sheev said."

The only they-wrote-it Black Crowes I can tolerate: "She Talks to Angels."
    "That's what Sheev said."

Wow, BCJ, we're going to have to disagree on the Black Crowes. They're one of the last great Southern Rock (which doesn't just mean "rock from a band that originates in a southern state) bands. If not for Kings of Leon, they might be the last.

I found a Jean-Luc Ponty compilation at a thrift store today. I like jazz/rock fusion, and have heard his work on albums by Frank Zappa and Elton John, but wasn't prepared for how amazing his solo stuff is.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Michael McKean, Harry Schear and Christopher Guest's cover of The Folksmen's cover of the Rolling Stones Song "Start Me Up" from the dvd Unwigged and Unplugged (which has shots of myself, 2-1B along with 3-4 other friends of ours!

One by Metallica. Gotta go with my favorite song by my favorite band on my birthday.

YMCA, The Village People, because it's Disco Tuesday in my house! Later tonight I'm going to grab a few sangria glasses and some cocktails and go down to the hot tub, maybe I should track down a swinger's gold medallion on a chain to go with it.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.