Page 166 of 179 FirstFirst ... 66116156162163164165166167168169170176 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,660 of 1790

Just got the Secret Life of Walter Mitty soundtrack; it's now on "Lake Michigan" by Rogue Wave. No wait... it's now on Jack Johnson's cover of "Escape (The Pina Colada Song)," which I recall was played during the film's credits. It is much better than the original.
    Last edited by Bel-Cam Jos; 01-18-2014 at 05:36 PM. Reason: got caught in the rain... at midnight!
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

School's Out, Alice Cooper. I guess shuffle felt it'd be a good time because of tomorrow's holiday.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I've Got A Feelin' ~ The Cleverlys. Crazy stuff, a buddy told me about these guys, its worth a look.

In honor of a certain group from Liverpool's 50th anniversary of being on tv I took down there album 1 which features each of their 27 songs to go #1 in the UK and the US.

More of The Beatles, today I took down Sgt Peppers Lonely Heart's Club Band (the album).

We hope you will enjoy the show.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Sgt Hetfield's Motorbreath Pub Band ~ Beatallica. If you like Meatllica and the Beatles then you'll like these dudes from Milwaukee.

Because the song in the movie didn't get stuck in my head enough, "Everything Is Awesome" from The Lego Movie soundtrack. There are FOUR DIFFERENT VERSIONS of it on the CD ("regular," shorter with different singers, unplugged, instrumental).
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega