Page 167 of 179 FirstFirst ... 67117157163164165166167168169170171177 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 1786

The Transformers: The Movie (Original Motion Picture Score), by Vince diCola

I'd heard that Sony Intrada had done a limited edition run of this score, and then discovered by accident that they sell it for the same price through Amazon (meaning it qualified for free shipping and I could use my Amazon gift card balance).

Holy. Freaking. Crap. This score is amazing. Much better than expected; there's a lot that isn't on the previous soundtrack (or the expanded re-release) that either wasn't used or is sort of buried beneath dialogue and sound effects. I would highly, highly, highly recommend it to any fans of movie scores, Transformers, or synth-driven prog rock.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

A good song, despite its horrible title from a badly-named bad: "Stupid Girl," Garbage.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    A good song, despite its horrible title from a badly-named bad: "Stupid Girl," Garbage.
    I should start a band called Stupid, and write a song called "Garbage Girl" about a woman who works for Sanitary Service Co.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    I should start a band called Stupid, and write a song called "Garbage Girl" about a woman who works for Sanitary Service Co.
    Or, start a band named Girl, then write "Stupid Garbage," an environmental anthem.

After a school assembly this week, I've had The Temptations' "Just My Imagination" in my head all week. Not a bad tune at all to end up spinning in my head.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Must be a "New Swing" weekend, as I heard The Squirrel Nut Zippers' "Hell" on yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Must be a "New Swing" weekend, as I heard The Squirrel Nut Zippers' "Hell" on yesterday.
    And it continues, You and me and the bottle make three tonight. ~ Big Bad Voodo Daddy.

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    Rap, old school: Straight outta Compton ~ NWA.
    Is there an edited version of that song, by any chance? And what would be left over, un-bleeped?

On right now, "Wild Wild West," by Escape Club.