Page 172 of 179 FirstFirst ... 72122162168169170171172173174175176 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 1786
    De La Soul's "Me, Myself, and I." CanNOT listen to it without groovin' and head noddin'.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    De La Soul's "Me, Myself, and I." CanNOT listen to it without groovin' and head noddin'.
    Wow, thats old school baby!

Bust A Move ~ Young MC.

Halestorm: "Bad Romance."

Other than it being a Lady Gaga cover, I feel like it's 1987 and I'm in luv.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I picked up a bonus CD of Bastille's All This Bad Blood; they're the group that did that "Pompeii" song I like when it radios. Other songs are decent, too, but I haven't listened to the extra disc yet.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Metallica: Mastertarium from a bootleg of their 12/31/1999 concert at the Pontiac Silverdome in Pontiac, Mi that yours truly attended.

Ah. A Christian rock band, I presume. I predict they'll have some songs called "Following the Laws," "You've Got Another Smile Coming," or "Heaven Sent for Lace."

Foo Fighters ~ The Colour And The Shape. Yeah that isn't a song but an album but I still think its a great album which is highlighted by the hit songs "Monkey Wrench", "Everlong" and "My Hero."

I finally made a playlist combining the Transformers movie soundtrack and score albums into one awesome, chronological festival of sweeeeeet.
    Tommy, close your eyes.