Page 174 of 181 FirstFirst ... 74124164170171172173174175176177178 ... LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 1802
    Joan Jett is Chux Jr's absolute favorite. I don't let her listen to the entire catalog, though.

I got the latest releases from Coldplay and the Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band. In both cases, I can say, "They're back, baby!" It's like both groups went back to the awesomeness if their first few albums and ignored the sketchier stuff they've done since.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Movin' Out, Pandora's Box version, Aerosmith

just moved on to Back in Black, AC/DC

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Joan Jett is Chux Jr's absolute favorite. I don't let her listen to the entire catalog, though.
    I'm sure! She's way young for that stuff, pretty cool though.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Cleaning up in my classroom today, I brought a few CDs to pass the time: Police's Synchronicity, soundtrack to the new Great Gatsby; and greatest hits of Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers, Pat Benatar (which includes the "Heartbreaker" song), & New Order; didn't stay long enough to play Metallica's S&M.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Metallica has played every original studio song from every album except for one, last night that last song was finally played live. Frayed Ends Of Sanity from ....And Justice For All was played in its entirety for the first time ever live in Norway. Other then the fact it hadn't been played....ehhh its nothing special as far as what I think. And while I of course wasn't there thanks to Al Gore's invention of the interwebs I was able to watch it.

On Wisconsin ~ The University of Wisconsin Marching Band (cheesy? Maybe. Lame? Not if you've seen them perform).

What's Next to the Moon, AC/DC.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    On Wisconsin ~ The University of Wisconsin Marching Band (cheesy? Maybe. Lame? Not if you've seen them perform).
    That was my high school's fight song, but since I never knew the words, I sang the Wisconsin cheese commercial lyrics instead: "...it's the cheese for you... the cheese more people choose."
    "That's what Sheev said."

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    That was my high school's fight song, but since I never knew the words, I sang the Wisconsin cheese commercial lyrics instead: "...it's the cheese for you... the cheese more people choose."
    I believe there are lyrics but they weren't original to the song, the only words I know are "On Wisconsin...On Wisconsin....."