Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Any word on Season 3 DVD?
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

i have heard of a very "dark" episode of the simpsons that fox never aired, im pretty sure i read it in TIME when bart was on the cover. anyways i thought when they said the 302 thing they were refering to that and some other unaired episode i suppose.
    I dont want to sell you death sticks, i want to go home and rethink my life.

I totally agree with what people are saying about it not being funny anymore.

It seams to be alot of inside gags now, and kind of like 'I know. we'll go to Florida because we've not been there before'.

I shouldn't really be complaining, because I watch it every week, but they need to get some fresh ideas, or people are going to be giving up on the show.
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

I still think its funny.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

It is by far one of the better shows on TV. I try not to miss any episodes. I even try to watch the re-runs everyday.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I go out of my way to watch the re-runs, especially if it's seasons 2-5!
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

I agree that the show has changed. It has gotten a bit sillier but it's still entertaining. I think in early years the Simpsons were about something. Most shows had some meaning and something you could learn from it. Now shows are little more than stupid/funny situations in witch our beloved characters act in a sarcastic "did we do this already" attitude.

Again, I love it and it's still funny and a great show, but it has lost some of it's POW and some of it's edge.

1. Homer at the Bat
    2. Three Men and a Comic
    3. Springfield Files
    4. Who Shot Mr. Burns
    5. 22 Shot Stories
    Last edited by icatch9; 03-08-2003 at 01:16 PM.
    If you want to find it you have to shop.

For us Simpsons/ Star Wars fans I guess we will be treated to a lightsaber duel between Lenny and Carl on tonight's episode of The Simpsons. Very cool.

Not a true lightsabre fight but all in all a good episode and pretty funny.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten