Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Which SSGer would be the best candidate for....

Beauty and the Geek....There are plenty of us that could be candidates, so I'll leave it up for discussion. For talking someones ear off it would have to be Tycho, I'm sure that would be unanimous....any thoughts?
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Quack's Arcade

we collect star wars figures... we're all geeks.

I'll nominate DNA and IJG.

Because it's probably safer to accuse someone of being a "beauty" than it is to accuse someone of being a "geek."

Of course, after that total fraud "singer in a Star Wars band" from last season, they've pretty much hit rock bottom.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

What about Slicker's Mom? She's quite the beauty.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Only if we leave the bag on. And CG out the flies whizzing around.

Seriously, every time a new season of this starts, my wife asks if I know any of the geeks from online.

mabs should try out. He's a special sort of geek. I mean that in the most Vengeance Tiger sort of way, and you take that however you want to, ducks.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I'm to old to be on that show, so don't add me!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

This geek has his beauty already. Suckas......
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I took it exactly as I'm certain you meant it, Chux- I'm sure I would try out, excepting for being in the same boat as KH, I likely would not live long enough to enjoy any potential winnings

Isobaws&
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

count me out, already have my beauty and not letting her go.......especially since she buys some of my Star Wars stuff.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

I'd go on that show though. I know how to be dorky. I also know how to woo the ladiez.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!