so you want to be a jedi?

Saw this tonight and thought, how many of you guys have put the same thing? While Im not ready to denounce my current religon to be a jedi, I do wonder what/how/where they practice.. seems like alot of mediation.. I do know for a joke, thats alot of Jedi!

http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/europe...eut/index.html
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Salsa Shark.. I think were gonna need a bigger boat..[/FONT]

I wonder how many people put SITH as their religion?
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

LOL Eh, that would make it easier for the Jedi to see their "shrowd of the dark side" though, wouldn't it?!?!??
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Yes master Yoda, looking at the newest census report, it seems there are indeed more than two Siths...
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Salsa Shark.. I think were gonna need a bigger boat..[/FONT]

It doesn't mention that if Jedi had been accepted as a religion it would have been the fourth largest religion in the UK with only the mainstream established religions being larger.

Not bad for a Sci Fi movie.

Hmm, if this catches on in America, maybe I can start a church of the Jedi and get some of those "Faith-Based Tax Initiatives" Bush has hooked up for us.
    Postatem obscuri lateris nescitis

would that be considered a tithe? or a Sithe? I would have to collect at least 10-15% from each Jedi so I could buy my trooper armor..

wow.. to think of all the possiblities.. Welcome to the Jedi Temple of St. Louis...