Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Smile new Jakks pacific Dragon ball z figures

I never colleced DBZ figures befor but I think now would be a good time to start,these new figs have artcultion everywhere and very nice detail a sure delight for a DBZ fan.

Thoughts?
    Insert sig line of your choosing here.

Sure, how about - Could you post a link so I could see them?

When the first toys came out i bought a few but they were crap in a package, not much articulation and just pretty boring. I even got bummed out by the cartoon because they waste so much time when they should be fighting. Goku will be beating on Frieza, they will stop, Frieza will say something to the effect of "Your power is strong but mine is stronger," Frieza will power up, then he will began to beat on Goku, they stop, Goku says something to the effect of "Your power is strong but mine is stronger," and it just keeps going like this for more episodes than it should. They DBZ toys that i see nowadays look much better than what i had but its not enough to get me to collect them.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

That's because the first set of toys were several years old when they were brought to the states.

What happened it Irwin making DBZ toys any way?

Adam, Irwin went bankrupt.
    "Eat My Shorts"-Bart Simpson
    "I SEE YOU''-Sauron the Dark Lord
    -Maul- l_l

Originally posted by The True Maul
    Adam, Irwin went bankrupt.
    Ah, I see. Oh well, I didn't like most of their stuff anyway.

Oooo, DBGT packages. Hopefully the GT episodes aren't too far behind...
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

If they ever made a toy of that pig kid who hangs out with the old man i would get it. For some reason he just looks cool. I know this is a little of the topic but had any of you guys played the DBZ GT final bout game on playstation? If they could have made it like Street fighter or something with various combos it would have been so much better.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

DBGT won't be out until they finish DBZ with the Kid Buu Saga. We just got a whole new set of eps not to long ago. It will be some time before the final DBZ saga airs followed by another period of wait time, and then DBGT will start airing. I don't know what to make of these new figures. I liked how Irwin handled the line.
    ubi mel ibi apes