Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Toyfest!!!

Toyfest!!!

at least somebody here has to be interested in a line shown at toyfest, so leave your comments here
    lines shown were:
    -Spawn Reborn
    -Spawn Mutations
    -Movie Maniacs 6
    -Matrix Series 1
    -Terminator 3
    -Monsters 2/ Twisted land of Oz
    and a lot more so check out http://www.spawn.com/toyfest/ for pics

my favorite line is The Matrix Series 1, Neo, Trinity and Morpheus just look EXACTLY like in the movie, and the poses are fantastic
    the Arnord likeness in the Terminator line is dead-on, and the pose and sculpt are so cool too
    hurray for Mcfarlane
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

I can't wait to see the uproar over that Twisted Oz Dorothy figure......it's already being lambasted on other boards for it's Offensiveness......

tell ya one thing....that's not a look judy garland ever could have pulled off..

187- You are the man for posting these!!! I'm so giddy about the T3 and Matrix line!!! ahhhhhh!!! Gracias!!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

k, lemme rephrase that: i'm giddy about the T3, matrix and Twisted Oz line. Wow, just wow. i'm so creeped out, yet amazed.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

TOR, check out the spawn.com forums, Dorothy seems to be the the fig almost EVERYBODY wants, although I'm not one of them, don't really like her
    but the Spawn series 23 Spawn, Simmons and Angel look so awesome, can't wait to get my hands on these
    I will be so broke when these are all out, especially the Deluxe Boxed Alien Queen Set, she'll be 11 inches high and 22 inches long (head to tip of tail) in case you don't know yet
    and the Lion from the Monsters 2 line is so awesome too, also one of my favorites so far, but nothing can beat Neo and Terminator with coffin!
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

Well, that sort of makes sense, most spawn fans are undersexed, ofverly horny nerds (note I said MOST). I was talking more about general public reaction. I'm already in an argument on the figures boards over this thing....and there is quite a bit of backlash over at RTM....

I refuse to buy any McFarlane product, so I wouldn't buy this anyway.....however...it is a nice sculpt..

but if you compare this fig to the tortures souls lines and a lot of anime stuff I don't really see what is more offensive on this fig than on the others, and besides that, if you don't like then don't buy it, but leave the chance to get it for the ones who do like it
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

The Matrix statues aka 'figures' look amazing; articulation or not, they capture the feel of the first movie (at least), so more the same kind of 'wall twirling' for the others, I guess. That line has me more pumped up than any other. The terminator line looks good, and that Dorothy - that is apparently going to be a Tower exclusive? Aint seeing that at Toys R' Us!

Originally posted by 187-Maul
    but if you compare this fig to the tortures souls lines and a lot of anime stuff I don't really see what is more offensive on this fig than on the others, and besides that, if you don't like then don't buy it, but leave the chance to get it for the ones who do like it
    Oh, I agree with you...I have no problem with the figure (other than it being a mcfarlane product, thus part of my boycott), I just imagine that quite a few people will make a huge fuss over it........

Hmm, some pretty nice stuff. I will of course pick up the Alien and Predator themed movie maniacs. The queen is fantastic. The Terminator 3 stuff looks cool, but I was hoping that they would do the original Terminator droid.

The Matrix stuff looks great, though I don't care for the first movie all that much. The Oz stuff is pretty twisted, but the Lion is bad arse. Dorthy and the others really don't intrest me at all. I'll proabably atleast pick up the lion. Other then that, nothing else intrests me at all.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Last edited by Beast; 02-17-2003 at 02:32 PM.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.