View Poll Results: Are you excited by what Hasbro showed of the Clone Wars Collection at Toy Fair?

Voters
475. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I can't wait for this stuff!

196 41.26%
  • Not.

105 22.11%
  • It's OK

174 36.63%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Steve is hinting at the private retailer/press showing at Hasbro's RI offices that is coming up in March. That's when they will have a large showroom and show the new products.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

You know what this line reminds me of? The "Droids" line, a very cartoony cartoon and the figures aren't cartoony at all because most are repaints.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I voted not for now, but I'll admit that I'll probably look forward to this more with the animated shorts later this year. Either way I'm a sucker and will end up buying all the figures anyways, so what does it matter, they're still getting my money.
    The website

The Wookie has no pants!

I voted yes, excited because of the fact that Hasbro is finally bringing back the screen scenes! I have always loved the screen scenes!!!!!
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

Clone Wars

I don't think this is a terribly illogical step for hasbro. If you remember a couple issues ago in toyfare that had an article about this whole expanded universe they were going to move into after ROTJ came out, but the line died. So I'd attribute this a little more credit.

As far as what I'm going to get, I've never been much into the vehicles, I wind up buying them and having nearly nowhere to put them by this point.

The figures however, I'd say battle droid and clone packs are a must, yoda's going to have to come home (maybe I can cut that bandolier off!), but otherwise nothing looked to...exciting. I do however love the new removable helmet vader they're coming out with EXCEPT he's got a STUPID lightsaber chucking action feature thing that makes one whole side of his body look ridiculous, if you look closely at the picture on hasbro's website you can see it. It's like the second Aragorn figure toybiz released for LOTR with the "arrow shooting action" when it was more like "look my body's 1/3 too big and my arms ball joint sticks out to a foolish degree"' action. But I'm not bitter!

I like the idea, but Hasbro needs to revamp their production area or get some new ideas in with the old. Maybe they (Hasbro) should send a poll out to kids and collectors and see what the consumers want for a change.

Well we just had a fan figure poll and we are getting 2 OT figures of my dreams, but I know what you mean.

[list=1][*]Ask if we want more OT figures, which the Fan Poll answered[*]Ask if we want a EU line, which had failed in the pasted.[*]Ask us if we want super posed figure.[*]Ask us if we want cheap gimmicks[*]Ask us if we want quality figures, not what we have been getting.[/list=1] Please remember that these are my thoughts and should be treated as so. Now you may attack.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

I'm very happy to see this stuff. The Jedi Star Fighter and Republic Gunship are kinda stupid, but the rest is realy cool. I like the hailfire droid and the geonosian fighter. I'm also glad the AAT is coming out. I just hope they get circulated this time because I never saw them in stores at all the last time they were released, and they went for sick prices on E-bay. I would love to have two or three of those. As for the clone troopers, bring em on because I could never find the preview clone troopers that much, and when I did find 'em I never had the seven dollars to pay for them. The only ones that I have are the red and yellow one's. Thanks Hasbro!

I have two clone trooper pilot's for trade. PM me with a offer if you want 'em
    [FONT="Times New Roman"]"Bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.[/FONT]