Smile Jango Fett Figure!!!

If you haven't read the info about the Jango Fett figure,then here it is:

Jango Fett (Geonosis)

From the rain fight scene with Obi-Wan Kenobi. Jango Fett wears the same style rocket-pack that Boba Fett wore in the original trilogy (although with a different deco).

Jango Fett (Kamino)

From the arena sequence, Jango's backpack features a smaller missile and a more angular design. The figure will also sport a "removeable" feature, but that's a bit too much of a spoiler. (Deep dish spoiler fans can figure that one out easily.)

The above is from tradefederation.net who posted it a couple of days ago.

I hope the above is true for starters, Hopefully the 3inch line Jango fett looks like that 12" realscanned Jango Fett statue we saw a long time ago with more articulation though (that one had a removable helmet(Maybe they will make a smaller version of it,maybe its the Kamino version?

If you got to design a Jango Fett figure what would it look like/what would it come with?

Thoughts?
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Well, since he is an all-action kinda guy, I'd give him gobs (yes, GOBS!) of articulation. Similar to the COMMTECH Stormies but with twisting wrists and bending elbows. Then give him a removable Helmet, two blasters with working holsters and a firing rocket pack.

Stick him with Kid Boba and you have the perfect, "resculpt not necessary" Jango Fett. But if you just have to have a Jango with a removable body part then buy a second figure a set of toenail clippers and snip away!
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

A removable feature....hmm......

Helmet(Like Vader)?

Hand(like everybody)?

Pants?(like Ketwol)?

That must be it! "Kids! Faithfully recreate the exciting finale to AOTC when Mace Windu removes Jango Fett's....pants!!"

Actually, I think it might be a removable head, since he supposedly loses it headless horseman style.

Headless horseman...sleepy hollow...Christopher Lee...Ray Park...Ian McDiarmand...
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi
    A removable feature....hmm......

Helmet(Like Vader)?

Hand(like everybody)?

Pants?(like Ketwol)?
    yeah you forgot:

Head?(Like Dagobah Vader)?
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Arm? (Like FlashBack 3PO?)
    Torso? (Like Generator Duel Maul?)
    All body parts? (Like Blast-Apart 3PO?)
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I think the Jango Fett - Kamino figure will look like the following only smaller(it has a removable helmet)...

check the image out in the Trget list thread
    GNT
    ''

hey GNT, i think the figure descriptions with their locations are wrong. the kamino fett is where the obi wan fight takes place, and the genosis fett is the arena figure.

I want a Fett with REAL firing JETS for the back-pack!!! Like in the trailer!

Not for children under 3. HEHEHEHEHEHEHE
    May the force be with you.

Originally posted by derek
    hey GNT, i think the figure descriptions with their locations are wrong. the kamino fett is where the obi wan fight takes place, and the genosis fett is the arena figure.

Hey derek, I think your right but that was what that site posted....
    GNT
    ''