Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Originally posted by Caesar

It all comes down to taste, I'm sure you'd find PLENTY of people who find that guy attractive
    yea, keep in mind, it's not like she's married to david spade or rob schneider!

I never thought she was a mega hottie, she's cute in a girl-next-door sort of way but no Helen of Troy. She's a talented actress though.

Scott Foley, on the other hand, is a bland sponge -- opinion based solely upon the NBC show "A.U.S.A." in which he stars and exec produces his character, his roommate, his paralegal, and the girl he has a crush on are all incredibly unfunny in this mid-season replacement; the writing wishes it was a cross between Barney Miller and Scrubs but it comes off more as a standard hackey bland sitcom.

Hard to believe Garner is both pushing 30 and married.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I'm with you about AUSA. Pretty lame. I've watched the last few episodes, and it's pretty bad. I heard a commercial that said it was a cross between Night Court and Cheers. That comment was funnier than the whole show. I don't think this one will make it on air next season. But what do I know, I thought Good Morning Miami wouldn't make it past October . I usally can tell when a show will get cancelled, but I guess I missed that one.

Jennifer Garner is a bit of a loon. If you saw her on SNL you probally noticed this. She played a couple of wacked out characters and it seemed way to easy for her to do. Sure, she's a good actress but not that good. Seemed to me that crazy wasn't to much of a stretch for her . So, that kind of wackyness is probally why she likes that Foley guy. I mean he looks wacko too.

Hey what do I know. It's not like I'm a match maker for the stars. I think Ben Aflack and J-Lo look strange together too.

Has all of Hollywood gone mad ?
    If you want to find it you have to shop.

Alflak & J-Lo DO look strange together.
    B.M.D. 2/29-4/22 Remembered, Loved, and Missed -ALWAYS

Me fail english??? That's un-possible

Hello......My name is Boba Fett......You killed my father.......Prepare to Die!! -Boba Fett to Mace Windu in Star Wars
    Episode 3 - Return of the Princess Bride

Still Hatin' the Evil Empire

I too thought Good Morning Miami would be canned, and yet here it is.... till this April I bet. The "big turning point" is coming next week according to ads and it looks like another 'couldn't care less' episode. I bet when the ratings are added up for NBC, they'll simply kick GMM to Tuesday by the end of this season and let it die a quick, horrible death there. Poor, poor Hidden Hills, the only new sitcom I can think of from this season worth ANYTHING and it's already toast.

I missed Garner on SNL as I try to miss SNL in general these days. Sorry to hear she can't change gears properly, but there's been plenty of room for one-trick-ponies in the entertainment biz.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Much anger I sense in this one.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

Hidden Hills Ins't quite toast yet. I read one blurg on a site (but I cannot remember wich one) that NBC picked it up for more episodes. I cannot confim this as NBC.com is very useless. Little more than a TV Guide. The site where I got the info said that In-Laws got canned, and on NBC.com they are not listed in the current shows and they web page has been all but deleated. Where as Hidden Hills is listed and thier web page is up and running. I still can't find any info on when and what time it will be airing, but this is good news. I also read that NBC also picked up more episodes of Watching Elle wich was a shocker to me as it's been gone for what seems like a year now. Anyway, now that sweeps is over perhaps we'll get a little bit more stable NBC, and they'll show the shows that are actually funny instead of ones that may get rateings. But what do I know, I've only been a loyal view the early days of Cosby, Night Cout, and Cheers . I've sceen them come and go, and can normally pick out the winners. That's why I was so distraught when HH went away for a while. I felt like Bullseye, "I never miss".

I'd be really surprised if HH came back, NBC has treated it so badly. What I don't get is why Good Morning Miami gets the royal "Must See Thursday" treatment when it's just as new as HH, has pretty much the same number of cast members, and just as weak a title and opening credits. Hell, the only thing GMM has over HH is a live studio audience, HH uses locations instead of sets and actual funny writing instead of padding laugh tracks.

Here's hoping it comes back anyway though, this show could easily have been this season's "Scrubs".

As for Watching Elle, if that comes back, I can pretty much guarantee a major retread there. That show was way too high-concept for current NBC sitcom audiences IMO.

---

BTW, did anybody watch Alias last night? I couldn't believe how bad they made Jennifer Garner look during her interrogation scenes. She looked like one of us common lowlife "normal people".

Wow JT, you must be pretty hot if you look ANYTHING like Jennifer Garner!

no, I uh . . . didn't watch it last night.

Jeditricks, you and I certainly agree when it comes to NBC sitcoms. I am as baffled as you when it comes to GMM. Unfortunetly we don't make the calls.

Again, I've looked for info on HH and came up with very little. I'm holding on to the one blurb I read and the fact that's it's still listed on NBC.com (where as In-Laws is not ). Aparently Boomtown is returning in March, so perhaps that's when NBC will re-vamp thier lineup. They have to fit in Just Shoot Me too, wich is a whole other ball of wax.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Yea, I think Watching Elle was way to high concept for any sitcom audience. Funny how the first episode was basically Elain in her bra for 22 minutes. Not a bad show as I remember .