Talking Long Island, NY Hello!!!!!

Hello Long Islanders, How are you all after the big snow storm, I hope good. Well I wanted to try this thread so we could help each other to find the Star Wars and other collecting goods.

Carle Place, Nassau County Toysrus
    I picked up a 12" RingWraith from LOTR
    reallly good figure great articulation!!

Bye!
    Last edited by The True Maul; 02-20-2003 at 12:50 PM.
    "Eat My Shorts"-Bart Simpson
    "I SEE YOU''-Sauron the Dark Lord
    -Maul- l_l

Try FAO in Roosevelt Field Mall. If you buy online it comes to the same price basically.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

FAO In the Rosevelt field mall closed, though it always had what you needed
    -Maul- l_l

I can't believe they closed that store. What is up there now? Just TRU and K-B right. There are alot of TRU's there. I used to go to the one in Valley Stream all the time.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

They split that store into 2 diffrent ones, one is a macintosh store the other I forget the name.
    -Maul- l_l

Cripes what are they doing to my old stomping grounds? Please tell me the mall is still there.

Yeah It's still there
    -Maul- l_l

Well its been a while since I last replied here. Not to much in the stores however last week at the toysrus in Carle Place they had the Imperial Collecter pack and the 12" Leia Boush set. But everthing else nothing.
    -Maul- l_l

Re: Long Island, NY Hello!!!!!

Wow im replying to my old names thread but I was wondering anybody find anything new? Everywhere is bone dry, or have old figures.