Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thumbs up I am one with the Trackball!!!

I have a new Trackball mouse it is awesome. It is so much better than a conventional mouse. I don't have to pick my mouse up to reset it down to finish my scroll across the screen!!!! I have web back and forth buttons and a scroll button. Anyone here LOVE their trackball mice!!!!!!
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Everyone I've talked to that uses those things seem to love them. I hear it takes some time getting used to.

I can't look at a trackball and not think of CENTIPEDE.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

I can't abide those trackballs. Disgusting creatures.

I hear you scruff. Mice are stupid. It's so much easier to roll a ball with your thumb than using a mouse and having to actually move your hand. Too much work.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

Man, trackball? I just got a mouse with the little wheel on it and I thought I was cutting edge. The trackball sounds pretty interesting.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

I've had a track ball for over a year now and I'll never go back to a mouse. I love it! I feel I have much more control for things such as photo editing and first person shooters.
    "Smeeeeee....Heeeeeee...." -- Kryten 4000

Originally posted by Dr Zoltar
    first person shooters.
    BINGO! I've had one for about 2 years now....starting back in the days of my constant online Quake III insanity. Yet......I have found a NEW love....someone who pays attention to MY needs...someone who completes me. I call her:

BATTLEFIELD 1942........Hell yeah, baby!!!

Since I have a trackball at home and a mouse at college, I have become a natural with both. Personally, I prefer the trackball since you don't have to keep picking it up. However, I like this mouse in my dorm too since its one of the newer models that uses a laser to move instead of a ball.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

I can't stand trackballs, they scroll far to fast and are to hard to control. I'll go with the best of both worlds, a mouse with a scroll wheel between the buttons.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Can't you control the rate at which a trackball scrolls? I'd assume it would be just like a mouse.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.