12 inch Snake Eyes

Anyone else find this? It took me a bit of getting used to the camo pants, but I'm far from disappointed with this toy. While the new 3 3/4 line is losing my interest, the new 12" line is capturing it.
    ubi mel ibi apes

I've had a 12 inch snake for....umm..oops....nevermind....

Yeah....it's a nice figure...

The pants were too much for me to get past. I really like my blue Cobra Commander in this line, but not one of the others has made its way into my collection yet (and that's over a year that has gone by). However, I will check this fig out again next time I see it. Do the pants come off revealing molded pants or standard Hasbro legs? What accessories does it come with?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Now Overlord, I clearly said eyes...plural .

JT,

It comes with:
    2 swords (one larger than the other)
    Machine gun with removable stalk and clip
    shoulder sheath for sword(s)
    shoulder holster
    hand gun
    nunchuk
    3 throwing stars

I like Tunnel Rat, and Shipreck. While I can't say I really dislike any of them, I might be forgetting a figure or two. I like the traditional blue for CC, but the black scheme I saw recently wasn't too bad.

If ya snag a Tunnel Rat for the pants, you can have a snake eyes in full black.
    ubi mel ibi apes

Hmm, that's not a bad idea. Thanks for the accessory rundown.

I too like the black CC figure that's cropped up lately, but the blue is the only way to go for me. I still wish I had my HOF CC figure, I still have his suitcase accessory with the dagger and pistol though.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I agree with you guys, the camo pants for Snake Eyes doesnt seem right.. he was ALL black.. why mess with it? As for a Black CC.. I've never seen one in the cartoon, so again... Why? ( although he is kinda cool... ) The blue one is the correct version, they should keep it at that. Overall I think they are doing pretty well.. Scarlett? anyone? anyone? STORMSHADOW?!
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Salsa Shark.. I think were gonna need a bigger boat..[/FONT]

Tonysmo - I heard a rumor that there is a SE/SS two-pack coming out. I hope they don't cheese out Stormshadow. And maybe they will correct Snake Eyes' outfit.

So far I have passed on these figs as the accessories are just too exagerated for me.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

thanks for that - Ill keep my eyes out. I certainly hope your right..

My son is the huge Joe fan right now - so I re-live through him on how fun it was when I had most of the orginals n such.

Now if they would only re-release the Cobra officer..
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Salsa Shark.. I think were gonna need a bigger boat..[/FONT]